The New Eve's Hungry Blog

To those Eve's Hungry fans who have been following along over the last three years as I have blogged my way through my debut novel: many thanks!  Now that it is finished and published on Kindle, the question for this particular digital domain is… now what?  Eve's Hungry the sequel?  I don't know.  It feels like the novel finished in such a nice and satisfactory way that I'm not sure there is a sequel story.  I've toyed with the idea of some prequels, but I'm not ready to jump into that now.

So to keep this spot alive, until such time as Doctor Eve Zachara embarks on a new mission or two, I'm going to shift gears and turn this into an Apple fanboy blog with commentary, news, and stuff about my favorite tech company.  Sure, I know there are a ton of other Apple blogs out there, but I think I might have some unique things to say about the company, now that I've finished my fictional epic about it.  Along the way I'll also might sneak in a crazy Eve's Hungry short story or some fan art and news about how the novel is being received in the Apple community.

So stay tuned!  The Eve's Hungry blog is just getting started!



No comments:

Post a Comment